Thomas Andrews Memorial Hall
In his home town, Comber, one of the earliest and most substantial memorials for a single victim of the Titanic disaster was built. The Thomas Andrews Jr. Memorial Hall was opened in January 1914. The architects were Young and McKenzie with sculpted work by the artist Sophia Rosamond Praegar. The hall is now maintained by the South Eastern Education Board and used by The Andrews Memorial Primary School.
Butt Memorial Bridge
The Butt Memorial Bridge is a road bridge in Augusta, Georgia dedicated to Major Archibald Willingham Butt, a victim of the sinking of the RMS Titanic. The bridge was erected in 1914 and dedicated by President William Howard Taft, a personal friend of Butt's. It is notable that the bridge was the first memorial erected to remember the Titanic disaster, and it stands today as the only memorial in Georgia dedicated to the disaster. The bridge is made of stone, featuring four pillars topped with bronze-banded globes placed over electric lights. Four lions with plaques adorn each side and end of the bridge, while lights are strung from one end of the bridge to the other. A memorial plaque is located on the center of the bridge, dedicated to Butt's memory. The bridge spans the Augusta Canal at 15th Street in the downtown area.
Engineers Memorial, Liverpool
The Memorial to the Engine Room Heroes of the Titanic is a granite monument located in St. Nicholas Place, Pier Head, Liverpool, England. The city of Liverpool is strongly associated with the ill-fated liner that sank on April 14, 1912 after striking an iceberg in the North Atlantic with the loss of some 1,517 lives. The RMS Titanic was owned by White Star Line which was founded in Liverpool in 1840. Liverpool was also the port of registry of the liner with the words 'Titanic, Liverpool' visible on the stern of the ship. The memorial on Liverpool's waterfront is dedicated to the 244 engineers that lost their lives in the disaster as they remained in the ship supplying the stricken liner with electricity and other amenities for as long as possible. The monument is notable in that it was the first monument in the United Kingdom to depict The Working Man.
Engineers Memorial, Southampton
The Titanic Engineers' Memorial is a memorial in East (Andrews) Park, Southampton, United Kingdom to those who died in the RMS Titanic disaster on 15 April 1912. The bronze and granite memorial was originally unveiled by Sir Archibald Denny, president of theInstitute of Marine Engineers on 22 April 1914. The event was attended by an estimated 100,000 Southampton residents. he monument was originally erected with funding from worldwide donations. It was designed and built by Whitehead and Son of the Imperial Works, Kennington Oval in London.It is officially a Grade II listed building.It features a bronze statue of Nike, the Greek Winged Goddess of Victory, and carvings which represent the engineer officers of the ship, who died in the disaster.
On a sunny afternoon 14 April 1914, 100,000 people gathered in Andrews Park, Southampton to witness the unveiling of the memorial to the engineers who lost their lives on the Titanic two years earlier. The bronze and granite structure was draped in the Union flag.
Wallace Hartley Memorial Colne,England
In 1915 a statue of Wallace was erected just to the side of the Rectory on Albert Road. The area around the statue has recently been renovated.
Titanic Memorial, Southampton
The Titanic Memorial is a memorial in Belfast, Northern Ireland to those who died in the RMS Titanic disaster. It is located in the grounds of Belfast City Hall. For some time it was obscured by the Belfast Wheel which was removed in April 2010.
Sir Thomas Brock designed the marble figure of Thane, the Titanic Memorial, in memorial to the victims of the sinking of the Titanic. The ship was built in Harland and Wolff's shipyard located in the east of the city. The monument was originally located at the front gate of City Hall, at the junction of Donegall Square North and Donegall Place.
Titanic Memorial, Cobh
The Titanic Memorial Honors all who died when the titanic sank in 1912. Cobh was her last port, and many who died were Irish Emigrants sailing to a New Life.
Titanic Memorial Lighthouse, New York
The Titanic Memorial is a 60-foot-tall (18 m) lighthouse built, due in part to the instigation of Margaret Brown, to remember the people who died on the RMS Titanic on April 15, 1912.
The lighthouse was originally erected by public subscription in 1913. It stood above the East River on the roof of the old Seamen's Church Institute of New York and New Jersey at the corner of South Street and Coenties Slip. From 1913 to 1967 the time ball at the top of the lighthouse would drop down the pole to signal twelve noon to the ships in the harbor. This time ball mechanism was activated by a telegraphic signal, from the Naval Observatory in Washington D.C.In July 1968 the Seamen's Church Institute moved to its present quarters at 15 State Street. That year, the Titanic Memorial Lighthouse was donated by the Kaiser-Nelson Steel & Salvage Corporation to the South Street Seaport Museum. It was erected on the present corner of Fulton and Pearl Streets at the entrance to the museum complex in May 1976 with funds provided by the Exxon Corporation.